Cotswold Country Park and Beach is the number one attraction in The Cotswold Water Park.
The Park is open year-round, and offers the largest inland beach in the UK, activities, boat and kayak hire, cafes and wonderful lakeside walks.
The Park comprises two lakes formed around forty years ago through gravel extraction. The lakes are filled by the natural groundwater, which means they are very clean. In fact, you can usually see the bottom of the lake from the viewing gallery on the Millennium Building!
In the winter, although many of the water based facilities close, the park is still a great place to come for a beautiful lakeside walk and of course, have a hot chocolate afterwards.
If you would like more information on The Country Park, please contact us.
New for 2013
- Open Water Swimming! We will be running open water morning, lunch time, and evening swims in affiliation with NOWCA on Lake 31 ‘North Lake’. Come and join us on the Open Weekend, May 25th and 26th, for a free taster swim! Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep updated!
- Cotswold Country Park and Beach have gone GREEN!! Help us join the fight to reduce, reuse, and recycle!
- Opening May Bank Holiday (25th) is our brand new FREE traversing wall! Keep updated by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Dynamic Pursuits will be running new water based activities on the North Lake. Check out North Lake activities or www.dynamicpursuits.com for more information.
- Park Life Entertainments are now running the Lakeside Park Cafe. They provide delicious, healthy, and locally supplied organic, snacks, paninis, sandwiches, salads, cakes, ice lollies, smoothies, and tasty fairtrade teas and coffees. For more information visit their website at parklife-entertainment.co.uk.
- We will have various bouncy castle activities most weekends and during all school holidays. Activities include; a large bouncy slide, a huge inflated ‘The Flinstones’ dome, medium sized bouncy castle, and a children’s round-a-bout! Please contact us for more details and confirmation.